Motivational and Inspirational Quotes by Bill Gates
About Bill Gates
We all have heard of Bill Gates, One of the wealthiest men on the planet or the co-founder of Microsoft. William Henry Gates III, popularly know as Bill Gates is a successful entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, computer programmer, and inventor. He is the second richest person as per Forbes with an estimated wealth of over $105 billion.
Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington, U.S. He is the son of William H. Gates Sr. and Mary Maxwell Gates. His father was a prominent lawyer, and his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystem and the United Way of America. his parents wanted him to pursue a law career. But from a very young age, He found his interest in Computers. Back then the computers are not so much easy to use. At 13, he enrolled in the private Lakeside prep school, where he wrote his first software program.
Bill Gates is a self-made man full of optimism and positivity. He and his wife have donated billions of dollars to philanthropic causes via their foundation. here are some motivational and inspirational quotes by Bill Gates. these quotes will motivate you to achieve your goals.
Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
1. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
2. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
3. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
4. Life is not fair — get used to it!
5. Patience is a key element of success.
6. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
7. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
8. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
9. I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
10. To win big, you sometimes need to take big risks.