MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM ELON MUSK
Who is Elon Musk?
One of the successful engineer, industrial designer, technology entrepreneur, and philanthropist, Mr. Elon Musk has made a name for himself over the years. Let’s discuss the biography of Elon Musk. He started various companies like Tesla, SpaceX, and The Boring Company, which is revolutionizing the world we live in. He was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa. As of April 2020, his net worth is $37.6 billion and is listed by Forbes as the 23rd-richest person in the world.
About Elon Musk’s education Wikipedia says, Musk attended the University of Pretoria before moving to Canada when he was 17 to attend Queen’s University. He transferred to the University of Pennsylvania two years later, where he received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the Wharton School and a bachelor’s degree in physics from the College of Arts and Sciences. He began a Ph.D. in applied physics and material sciences at Stanford University in 1995 but dropped out after two days to pursue a business career.
Motivational and inspirational quotes by Elon Musk
- 1. The first step is to establish that something is possible. Then probability will occur.
- 2. Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster.
- 3. I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens.
- 4. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- 5. When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- 6. You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better.
- 7. Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution
- 8. I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- 9. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- 10. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.